May 19, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday! (05/20 to 05/27)





This week's feature blog is Ninja Girl Reads. Let's say hello to Ninja Girl who runs the blog. Remember to head over there and follow!


Today's question is:



Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...


I have so many that I don’t even know where to start…

  1. I think bananas are disgusting and can’t even touch them.
  2. I don’t like chocolate.
  3. I’m afraid of kids, every time I’m in the presence of one I break into a sweat.
  4. I was such a fan of the X-Files that even now sometimes I read old fan-fictions that I have secretly stored in my computer (on a file that says something like very important data from work). Once a month or so I watch some episodes (and by some episodes I mean only the shipper ones), and I can tell the name of the episode, the season, everything just by watching the first seconds.
  5. And my favorite thing in the whole world is Salt and Vinegar potato chips. I'll eat them until I can’t feel my mouth.







Gee!! I think that all my habits are quirky, I’m just a weirdo. Here are a few then:
                                          


  1. I always count how many steps takes me to walk a block (OCD  anyone?).
  2. Everything in my live has a soundtrack, so I’m always quoting a song.
  3. Once I start eating sour gummies I can’t stop until I run out of money or my jaw and tongue starts hurting, whichever comes first.
  4. I’m always doing at least 3 things at the same time, like watching 3 TV programs at the same time or having several windows open in my computer (facebook, email, a music website, the blog and my review and school folder)
  5. If I start a book I have to finish it, even if it the worst book in the world otherwise it stays in my head driving me crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.