May 25, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Kiss of Snow


All right folks! This is the big one. Since Kiss of Snow comes out next week I just wanted to feature it here because this is the most anticipated book of the year, at least it is for me.

Today I’m doing things a little bit different, instead of telling you a bit about the book, I’m going to tell you about my love story with Nalini Singh. Are you ready? Here it is:

It was a lone and rainy day about a year ago and I was bored. I went online to my favorite dating website Amazon.com. My dating record with Amazon was very successful. They introduced me to some of my old lovers like Nora Roberts, Julie Garwood, Linda Howard and Suzanne Brockmann (yes, I’m a bit slutty). That day I happen to notice a little book called Slave to Sensation, he was purple and it didn’t looked appealing but everyone talked about him like he was a stud. So I made a date with him and that was it, it was love at first page because once I read it, it took me less than a week to go through the rest of them (apparently I was horny).

Thanks to Nalini I’ve experience an arrange of emotions that when you put them together The result is something very similar to love: I fell in lust with Lucas, was charmed by Vaughn, wanted to be Brenna (because of Jude, not for the being tortured part), cried for Talin, was intrigued by Ashaya, wanted to be as strong as Mercy, was annoyed at Dev, was kept on the edge of my seat by Max and Sophia, and went on a wild ride with Andrew. See? Just like love!

I’m sure that my love affair will continue next week with Hawke and Sienna. I’ll be sure to let you know. Right now I’m just excited and counting the days!

If you haven’t read this series but are intrigued by all the talk about Kiss of Snow, my advice would be to go and read it in order. Is very complex and you will need the back story to really appreciate the book.  I’m sure you are going to love it, and the best part is that you won’t have to wait for Hawke’s book!

Since the moment of her defection from the PsyNet and into the SnowDancer wolf pack, Sienna Lauren has had one weakness. Hawke. Alpha and dangerous, he compels her to madness. 

Hawke is used to walking alone, having lost the woman who would've been his mate long ago. But Sienna fascinates the primal heart of him, even as he tells himself she is far too young to handle the wild fury of the wolf. 

Then Sienna changes the rules-and suddenly, there is no more distance, only the most intimate of battles between two people who were never meant to meet. Yet as they strip away each other's secrets in a storm of raw emotion, they must also ready themselves for a far more vicious fight... 

A deadly enemy is out to destroy SnowDancer, striking at everything they hold dear, but it is Sienna's darkest secret that may yet savage the pack that is her home-and the alpha who is its heartbeat.

Berkley Hardcover. May 31, 2011.




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.