June 10, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday!: (06 / 10 to 06 / 17)



Today's feature blog is Nicki J Markus. Let's say hello to Nicki who runs the blog. Remember to head over there and follow.


Today's question is:



The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?
That’s a tough one, but in the spirit of the last book that I read (Kiss of Snow) I would choose to be Sienna, not only I’d be younger but Hawke sure is really hot and Sienna's powers are scary.  The real truth is that I can not choose a heroine. I want to be Becky from the Shopaholic Series (Sophie Kinsella) and Bella from the Black Dagger Brotherhood (J.R. Ward) and Taylor from the Guardian Series (Meljean Brook). Actually; I think that Taylor it is! Oh yeahh, I easily could deal with Michael!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger likes to eat comments, so I suggest copying it before hitting "publish" just in case it doesn't go through the first time. This is a pain, I know, but it's the only solution/prevision I can think of, and it will save you the frustration of losing a comment. Also, thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FTC Disclaimer

The books reviewed here were purchased by us. If the book was provided by the author or publisher for review, it will be noted on the post. We do not get any type of monetary compensation from publishers or authors.